A vacuum cleaner is an essential cleaning tool in any home. If you are in the market for a new one, then consider investing in Miele’s Complete C2 PowerLine vacuum cleaner for the ultimate in efficiency and performance.
25 April 2023, Johannesburg: Although vacuum cleaning may not be the most loved activity at home, it is nevertheless an extremely important one. A thorough vacuum will save you time and remove dust, pet hair, allergens, bits of last night’s dinner, crumbs from snacks while watching TV, sand, and dirt. As such, investing in the best quality vacuum cleaner that you can afford is an important decision to maintain a hygienic and healthy home environment.
Sicelo Champion from leading appliance manufacturer, Miele, adds: “When making your purchase decision, it is always a good idea to invest in a well-known brand that has built a respected reputation over years. Miele for example, has been manufacturing appliances for over 120 years, and it has been manufacturing vacuum cleaners since 1927. Its appliances offer best-in-market efficiency, state-of-the-art technology, and they are designed, manufactured, and tested to last for a minimum of 20 years. When you purchase a Miele vacuum cleaner, you can be sure that you are buying the best quality that money can buy.”
Miele’s Complete C2 PowerLine vacuum cleaner comes in at a comparatively affordable price point when compared to Miele’s other vacuum cleaners, however it comes with many of the same desirable features. Here’s an overview on what makes this compact vacuum cleaner such an incredibly popular choice:
- Appearance & size: The C2 PowerLine vacuum cleaner has been designed specifically for small to medium size homes, as well as larger apartments and townhouses. It is compact for space-efficient storage, and at 7kg, it is light enough to carry around, and its three free-rolling, 360° swivel castor wheels make it easily maneuverable. Although compact, it is not slimline, but its size offers increased capacity of 4.5 litres, a 10m operating radius, allows for a bigger and more powerful 890-Watt motor, and makes onboard tool storage possible.
- Safety: A variety of safety features will protect the longevity of the C2 and ensure that it is safe and efficient to use. It features an integrated all-round furniture protection Bumper Strip that protects furniture, appliances, and walls in the event of accidental collision. It also features a Park System for breaks – the floorhead is simply hooked onto the rear of the vacuum cleaners, leaving the suction tube in a secure position ready for use again. To ensure secure connection, the floorhead, suction tube and handle all lock into each other with an audible click. They can be just as easily disengaged at a touch of a button, for when you would like to attach a different accessory.
- Ease of use: The easy functionality of the C2 is what makes this model really shine. The C2 is powered with up to 1800W to give you comprehensive high suction power as you clean.It features a Comfort Telescopic Tube, exclusive to Miele, which can be intuitively extended to the desired working height and locked into position. The larger diameter increases airflow volume and so facilitates outstanding cleaning results. It boasts rubber coating on the upper end for a more comfortable grip. The cable on the C2 can be rewound quickly and easily via a foot control, without having to bend over. It is also equipped with a touch control function, allowing the entire cable to be rewound at a touch of a button.
- Dustbags: The C2 is a bagged vacuum, and as such it is has an impressive 4,5kg capacity, which is far bigger than most bagless vacuums. It uses HyClean dustbags made from a specialized material comprising an intricate web of three-ply, random-spun, polymer fibres, ensuring that far more tiny particles and allergens are retained compared to conventional dustbags. The dustbag is also designed to be self-sealing: when the vacuum cleaner is opened, the original Miele HyClean dustbag’s collar closes automatically and locks in the vacuumed dust for good.
- Filtration: The Miele AirClean filter system, consisting of the original Miele HyClean dustbag, the motor protection filter, and one of the original Miele AirClean exhaust filters, ensures maximum hygiene. The amount of fine dust in the room air is significantly reduced: the interaction of all components guarantees a filtration of more than 99.9 % of fine dust. After vacuuming, the room air will be even cleaner than it was before.
- Noise output: The noise output for the Miele C2 PowerLine is 80dB, which is pretty reasonable, considering its powerful suction power and high performance. The canister is well-insulated, and beyond that, the motor has been optimised for minimal sound.
- Tools and accessories: The C2 features a Miele SBD 355-3 floorhead, which isa practical solution for homes with small floors and different types of flooring. Foot switches for operating the all-round bristle strip are located on the floorhead and depending on the flooring, vacuuming with or without it is possible. This makes this floorhead equally suited for cleaning carpets and hard floors. The soleplate and rubberised rollers mean they glide easily across the floor. Aside from the floorhead, there are three tools included with the C2, which are all stored onboard the vacuum for easy access and safe keeping. These include:
- Dusting brush: This is a standard dusting brush for delicate surfaces.
- Upholstery tool: This is effectively a mini floorhead that’s useful for sofas, stairs, and curtains.
- Crevice tool: A standard crevice tool for cleaning in tight spaces.
Like all Miele’s appliances, its C2 vacuum cleaner is designed to provide best-in-market quality ahead of its time – so for optimum efficiency, durability, performance and design, shop the Miele complete C2 PowerLine vacuum cleaner in-store or online: https://bit.ly/40Bt8Qm